Ashesi University MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
By Mod Scholarships
With the collaboration of Masters Foundation Organisation, the Ashesi University is providing the Ashesi University MasterCard Foundation Scholarship for high-potential candidates.
The award is accessible for African students who are going to start an undergraduate degree program at the university in Ghana. A fine program for candidates.
Founded in 2002, the Ashesi University is a private university located in Ghana, West Africa. The university is considered to be among the top ten best universities in Ghana and offers various degree programs.
Why at Ashesi University? The university’s mission is to educate ethical, entrepreneurial leaders in Africa and to cultivate within students, the critical thinking skills, the concern for others, and the courage it will take to transform the continent.
- Students will receive financial support for fees, books and supplies, transportation, accommodation, and stipends.
- Scholars will receive support during their transition into Ashesi, and the workforce, with mentoring, career counseling, internships and other life skills coaching.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: June 25, 2020
- University or Organization: Ashesi University
- Department: NA
- Award: Financial support
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Ashesi University MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: African students can apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded to young Africans from economically disadvantaged communities who have demonstrated academic talent and leadership potential with access to quality and relevant education.
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- How to Apply for the Ashesi University MasterCard Foundation Scholarship: To apply for the award, applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university via online or offline and submit it to Admissions Office Ashesi University College PMB CT3, Cantonments, Accra, Ghana or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for personal essays and high school transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be West African senior secondary certificate Examination (WASSCE). A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required and IGCSE (G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’ Level gives (with grade A-D).
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Ashesi, you must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.