IB Diploma Scholarship International Funding In Thailand
By Mod Scholarships
Ruamrudee International School is awarding IB Diploma Scholarship International Funding in Thailand to the highly inspired and talented students in Thailand for the academic year 2020-2021.
The study program aims to encourage students who demonstrate strong potential for success and want to pursue an IB Diploma program at the school.
Excellent opportunity for international candidates who want to study at Ruamrudee International School.
Ruamrudee International School is an international school for students. It was founded in 1957 by a group of Redemptorist priests of Holy Redeemer Church. RIS promises students a school life that is well-rounded, engaging, and interactive.
Why at Ruamrudee International School? RIS faculties are very supportive of their students and help them in reaching their future goals. It offers both Advanced Placement and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
All selected participants will receive a scholarship of up to 50% tuition for two years—valued at up to 770,000 THB during the study.
- Course Level: IB Diploma Program
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University: Ruamrudee International School
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
IB Diploma Scholarship International Funding in Thailand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for students from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for IB Diploma Program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- English proficiency
- Experience and interest in an additional language(s)
- Advanced and successful studies in multiple academic disciplines
- Management of time and resources
- Interest and participation in elements of Creativity, Activity, and Service (CAS)
- Open for incoming grade 11 students
How to Apply for the IB Diploma Scholarship International Funding in Thailand: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to fill the application for admission here.
Supporting Documents: Three years of academic transcripts External exam scores (SAT, PSAT, MAP, or others)
An academic writing sample (e.g., copy of a writing assignment, essay, paper, etc.) completed for any current or previous course that best demonstrates the applicant’s academic writing ability
An outline of the applicant’s preferred academic program. What course(s) the student would be most interested in taking in each of the 6 IBDP groups? (This can be in a narrative or list form.)
Writing response #1: How do you exemplify the IB Learner Profile? (max. 500 words)
Writing response #2: What are your academic goals after high school? (max. 300 words)
Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.