Master Of Data Science Entry International Scholarships
By Mod Scholarships
The University of Sydney is offering scholarships for international students for 2020 intakes. Scholarships are available for high achieving candidates commencing in the Master of Data Science Entry International Scholarships.
Also, If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it was Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities.
The scholarship is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year only.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters of Data Science (MDS) degree program in the field of Data Science.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the offer is June 24, every year.
Scholarship Number: The number of offers was not specified.
Host Nationality: The scholarship is hosted by the University of Sydney, Australia.
There are other Australian Scholarships available for International students in 2020.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Eligible Nationality: The scholarship is open to international students.
Aside from The Data Science Masters Scholarships for International Students 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Master of Data Science Entry International Scholarships Eligibility:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must have an unconditional admission offer for the Master of Science in Information from the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be graduates of a quantitative degree program. A quantitative program includes information science, computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, economics, and finance or other disciplines considered quantitative by the academic director of the school in question. As an indication, a quantitative discipline program must include at least 12 credits in mathematics or tertiary level statistics.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum grade point average (equivalent to 75 at the University of Sydney) during their university studies. If a candidate has completed postgraduate studies in addition to an undergraduate program, they must have an average of distinction in both programs, unless the undergraduate degree is not related to quantitative studies.
- Students who have already begun their studies in any of the programs mentioned above, the faculty or the transfer of one of these programs from a graduate program to one of these programs are not eligible. In your native language, you must meet the English language requirements of the university for graduate courses.
- If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
The mode of applying is online.