Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship In Canada, 2020
By Mod Scholarships
Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship in Canada, 2020: A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the Meridian Credit Union is offering the Sean Jackson funding for talented students.
The award is accessible for Ontario students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree coursework across Canada.
Helpful offer to get a study fund across Canada.
Opened in 2005, Meridian offers similar products and services to that of a big bank, with a more personal touch. They are always finding new ways to help like innovative features, community programs, fantastic service, and great rates.
Why should you join this program? Meridian is committed to providing Canadians with exceptional banking, features, services, security, and advice so they can get everything they want from their money and their lives.
The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $10,000 for deserving candidates.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: April 30.
- University or Organization: Meridian Credit Union
- Department: NA
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship in Canada, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Ontario.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be an Ontario resident.
- The student must be planning to enter their first year of study in the fall academic term at a recognized, publicly funded Canadian college or university.
- The student must have achieved an academic average of 80 per cent or higher.
- The student must have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to their community.
- How to Apply for the Meridian Sean Jackson Scholarship in Canada, 2020: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the Canadian university or college. Applicants have to complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your official transcripts, three short essays such as one 200 words (1,200 characters) essay on your post-secondary education goals, one 200 words essay on your long term career goals, one 500 words essay describing your outstanding commitment to the community and two letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, applicants must have a high school degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Students will need to recognized English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.