Royal Society Wolfson Fellowship At Leicester
By Mod Scholarships
Applicants are invited to become a part of the Royal Society Wolfson Fellowship at Leicester to study at the University of Leicester for the academic session 2020-2021. The fellowship is available for students from the UK and EU countries.
The fellowship program is awarded to excellent students who want to pursue a PhD program at the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology.
Located in the heart of UK, the University of Leicester is a well-known university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high quality, inspirational teaching.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The University provides various pathways for career advancement and professional development for the students. It delivers teaching and facilitates the learning of the highest quality.
- The fellowship program offers tuition fee waiver and Stipend at UKRI rates to UK and EU students for the academic year 2020-2021
- Course Level: PhD
- Application Deadline: May 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: Molecular and Cell Biology
- Award: Tuition fee waiver and Stipend at UKRI rates
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Royal Society Wolfson Fellowship at Leicester Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK or EU students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fellowship is awarded in the subject area offered by the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are required to hold/or expect to obtain a UK Bachelor Degree 2:1 or better in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent.
How to Apply for the Royal Society Wolfson Fellowship at Leicester: To be considered for the Fellowship, applicants are recommended to take admission to the PhD degree program at the University of Leicester. After being registered, students must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should include all relevant certificates/diplomas, transcripts and also include a personal statement stating why you should be considered for the studentship.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are advised to check the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.